WriteSonic is one of the best marketing copywriting tools powered by artificial intelligence. It is known for helping you generate great copy effortlessly whether you need content, ads, website pages, product descriptions, sales emails, and many more.
Although it is a smart tool and uses powerful GPT-3 Tech and other AI-powered solutions, the thing is WriteSonic has a pricing structure that is based on credits. And if you need to work on a lot of stuff, you can easily run out of credits.
This is why before you settle with WriteSonic, it is best to explore other alternatives that you may have in the market. There are a lot of AI copywriting software today and here, we present to you the best WriteSonic alternatives that you can get your hands on.
ClosersCopy is specially made for marketing and sales. It is best for anyone who needs content that converts, meaning you actually get to sell products and services.
ClosersCopy helps you create a wide variety of content such as email campaigns, sales letters, call scripts, blog post, articles, and many more.
- Sales AI – ClosersCopy makes use of actual sales and marketing campaigns, content, and pitches that have been proven and tested over the years. All of this knowledge is incorporated in the AI so that you can create any type of copy that will have a high chance of converting anyone who reads it.
- Frameworks – ClosersCopy has a wide variety of framework templates that you can use to start off your content. You can also customize by creating your own framework if you have a specific outline or format in mind.
- SEO AI – ClosersCopy has the Compete tool, which is a content research tool built for SEO. This smart tool will filter Google search results and scan articles that have more interesting headlines.
- Writing advice – ClosersCopy will not only generate content for you but can also help you become a better writer. The software gives persuasive copy techniques, offers guidance or better words to use as you write articles, and advice from professional copywriters who have mastered the craft of copywriting.
- Starter – The Starter plan costs $29.99 per month with a limit of 50,000 characters each month.
- Professional – The Professional plan costs $49.99 per month with a limit of 200,000 characters each month.
- Unlimited – The Unlimited plan costs $79.99 per month. The plan unlocks all tools and the account can be used by three extra people.
Pros and cons
- ClosersCopy offers a wide range of frameworks and templates to use.
- Gets a one-click analysis of your content so you have an idea if they will work for your target market.
- Offers expert advice and guidance to improve your craft.
- The templates keep on changing so if there are particular ones that you like to use to create content, you have to save them from time to time in your customized templates.
Jarvis is a powerful AI copywriting tool that is most used by content creators. All you have to do is provide a few introductory or base words and the software can take it from there.
With this software, you can create numerous short and long-form content such as social media ads, marketing copy, taglines, landing pages, sales copy, emails, Google ads, product descriptions, blog post, social media posts, and many more.
It is very easy to use Jarvis. All you have to do is select a template that will work best for the type of content that you want to create. Then, start inputting the necessary data or introductory sentences that you want in the article.
Lastly, the software will create your content with just one click. Once you hit on the “Generate AI content” button, all you have to do is sit back and watch Jarvis finish the content for you. Jarvis uses GPT-3 Tech and high-performing frameworks to enhance its tools.
- SEO-optimized content – SEO is the priority when creating content with Jarvis as it integrates with Surfer SEO. It can create content that is rich in keywords and this will help boost your exposure on the Internet and increase your website’s rankings on search pages. It is a great tool for content strategy.
- Fine-tuning – Jarvis has an intuitive copywriting tool that can fine-tune the writing style of any content you have, helping you improve it. This allows you to repurpose your old content to generate new ones.
- Plagiarism-free content – All content produced by Jarvis is original. It will surely pass most plagiarism checkers.
- Multi-language – Jarvis has natural language processing AI that can translate, read, and write content in over 25 languages including Spanish, Chinese, French, Japanese, and German.
There are three pricing levels for Jarvis and each package comes with a 7-day moneyback guarantee.
Jarvis does not come with a free plan but they will offer a free trial valid for 5 days for all three packages with 10,000 free credits. Using the free trial first is a great way to test if Jarvis is the right software for you.
- Starter – The Starter package costs $29 per month with a 20,000-word limit. You can only do short-form content like bios, headlines, and descriptions with this plan. There are over 50 templates that you can use under this plan. You can add unlimited users under a Starter plan, however, know that everyone’s usage will contribute to the 20,000-word limit.
- Pro – The Pro package costs $109 per month with unlimited words. You can do both short and long-form projects with this plan and access Jarvis Workspace documents. The Pro plan gives access to one extra user. You can add more users for an additional price of $40 per additional user.
- Boss – The Boss package costs $119 per month and unlocks all features including unlimited runs and Jarvis Command, which enables you to customize and be more specific about what content you want the software to produce. Boss mode comes with access to one extra user. For those with marketing teams, you can add more users for an additional price of $50 per additional user.
Pros and cons
- Helps people get through writer’s block by finishing the task for you. All you have to do is provide a few sentences that it can use as a base.
- Jarvis can generate original content that will pass most plagiarism checkers.
- Jarvis comes with a 7-day moneyback guarantee no matter what type of plan you get.
- As a bot, it sometimes will generate irrelevant content so you have to edit the content first before publishing them.
Copy.AI is a copywriting software that uses GPT-3 technology framework. It is very popular among freelance content writers and ghostwriters because of its effectiveness to help out with writer’s block. All it needs is just a few introductory or starter sentences or a title to serve as the foundation of your content.
Copy.AI is incredibly versatile in the range of contents that it can produce. It can do Instagram captions, LinkedIn ads, Google ads, landing pages, sales copy, meta descriptions, blog post, and many more.
It is easy to use Copy.AI. All you have to do is select the type of copy that you want it to produce. Then, provide the necessary information and one to two sentences to stand as the foundation of the content. With just one click, the software will give you 10 results at once and you can choose which one works best for you and edit it.
- Employs effective copywriting frameworks – Copy.AI uses copywriting frameworks that have been proven and tested over the years such as Attention-Interest-Desire Action (AIDA), Pain-Agitate-Solution (PAS), and Before-After-Bridge (BAB).
- Plagiarism-free content – Every content that is generated by Copy.AI is guaranteed to be 99% plagiarism-free and will pass even the most sophisticated plagiarism checkers.
- Easy navigation – Copy.AI has a simple yet professional user interface that is easy to navigate. You can choose to save, import, export, and organize files into the software for easy usage.
- Content suggestions – Stumped on what to write next? You can consult Copy.AI for suggestions on what topics to write about and what type of content you can write.
- Multi-language – Copy.AI can translate and general content into over 25 languages which include Spanish, Japanese, German, French, and Polish.
Copy.AI offers a free trial where will you get free access to its tools for 7 days with a limit of 100 runs per day. This is a great way to test out the software first before you commit.
- Solo – The solo plan of Copy.AI costs $35 each month and the account can be used by two users. You get to access all the software tools with the plan.
- Custom – Copy.AI also allows you to customize your plan with them so that you can work with something that fits your business setup and needs. For instance, you may want to get an account that your whole team can use. To get a customized plan, you will have to contact their support team.
Pros and cons
- Copy.AI has an easy user interface. You do not need to be tech-savvy to navigate it.
- Content creation with Copy.AI is unlimited.
- Copy.AI comes with a free trial and they will not ask for credit card information.
- Long-form content creation does not work as well compared to other copywriting software. It works best for short-form content.
Copysmith uses the world’s most advanced AI language model, GPT-3 technology, making it a next-gen content creation software that generates copy that sells.
Tis AI copywriting tool is mostly used to speed up the writing process for social media influencers, affiliate marketers, copywriters, content creators, and content marketers, who need short-form content.
The software can create content for anything from social media ads and captions, sales copy, blog post intros, landing pages, slogans, and many more.
- Plagiarism checker – Copysmith has its own plagiarism checker that helps ensure your content is truly unique.
- From bullet points to paragraphs – Copysmith’s algorithm is so smart and intuitive that the software can change simple bullet points into full paragraphs with reasonable content.
- Supports third-party integrations – You can easily use this software with anything online since Copysmith supports Chrome extensions and third-party integrations.
- Multi-language – Copysmith stands out with its state-of-the-art translation framework that can translate any written content into over 100 languages – more than what most copywriting software can manage.
There are four pricing levels for Copysmith: Starter, Professional, Teams, and Enterprise. All packages come with a 3-day money-back guarantee.
You can test the software first by using their 3-day free trial. There are no risks involved since they will not be asking for any of your credit card details.
- Starter – The Starter plan costs $19 per month with 50 credits and 20 plagiarism checks. The 50 credits are enough to produce about 650 short-form copywriting projects.
- Professional – The Professional plan costs $59 per month with unlimited credits and 100 plagiarism checks. Under this plan, you can produce about 100 long-form blogs.
- Team – The Team plan costs $118 per month and can be used by two users. If you want to add more users, you can do so for an additional charge of $49 per month for every extra user. Under the team plan, you can do 500 plagiarism checks and 500 long-form blogs. Team features such as project and filing sharing and team collaborations will be unlocked in this plan.
- Enterprise – The Enterprise is a customized plan that unlocks all features with no limitations. To get a number on how much this will cost, you have to contact Copysmith’s team.
Pros and cons
- Copysmith is an affordable tool with reasonable price structures.
- Copysmith does well-written ad copy and landing page copy templates
- Copysmith offers its very own plagiarism checker to ensure that all your content is unique
- There are better writing tools in other brands when it comes to long-form copy.
Peppertype.ai is an instant content creation software that uses artificial intelligence to create your copy in just a few clicks. You can choose from a wide variety of tailored generated pieces or use the software’s built-in templates.
With Peppertype.ai, you can generate blog posts, blog ideas and topics, social media post captions, one-liner tweets, engaging tweet ideas, Facebook ads, YouTube video descriptions, Amazon product descriptions, and many more.
Peppertype.ai is very popular among content creators, product managers, content marketers, and entrepreneurs.
- Blog creation – If you own a blog, Peppertype.ai has a lot of blog creation tools that will be pretty useful. It can do your blog’s introduction, main content, and conclusion. It can also generate a bulleted blog outline. And in times when you are stumped as to what to write about next, Peppertype.ai can give you ideas and topics the next time you write blog posts.
- Copywriting frameworks – Peppertype.ai makes use of tried and proven copywriting frameworks such as Attention-Interest-Desire Action (AIDA), Before-After Bridge (BAB), and Pain-Agitate-Solution (PAS).
- Content rewriter – Peppertype.ai can rewrite any content and turn it into a different and better one.
- Customer review response – This software can generate appropriate responses to customer reviews, allowing you to establish a good rapport and make a good impression.
- Starter – The starter plan costs $35 per month. Unlike other WriteSonic alternatives in this list, the cheapest Peppertype.ai package already offers unlimited content generation.
- Growth – The growth plan costs $199 per month and a minimum of five people can access the account. All tools and features are unlocked in the growth plan.
- Enterprise – An enterprise plan is a customized plan recommended for enterprises, marketplaces, or big marketing teams. Since everything is customized, you will have to contact the Peppertype.ai team for the price.
Pros and cons
- AI creates excellent suggestions when it comes to blog content, YouTube videos, and tweets.
- Peppertype.ai has a wide range of templates that you can use.
- A starter plan has no limits to the number of content that you can generate.
- There is no long-form content editor available.
Rytr is a recently launched copywriting platform but it is quickly becoming a hit in the market. It is also built on the popular GPT-3 technology model.
Rytr can create Facebook ads copy, Google ads, YouTube descriptions, headlines, landing page copy, SEO descriptions, blog post, marketing copy, and many more.
- User-friendly interface – The best thing about Rytr is that it is very easy to use. Its user interface mimics that of Google Docs, making it easier for users to adapt to it and navigate it.
- Copyscape plagiarism checker – If you have been writing content, you would know that Copyscape is the best plagiarism checker out there. Rytr has its own plagiarism checker that is powered by Copyscape.
- Magic command – You can personalize commands for the software using the Magic Command feature. This will help you work efficiently if you need a certain format to follow.
- Multilanguage – Rytr can create copies for 31 languages.
- Free plan – Unlike most WriteSonic alternatives, that only offers a free trial for a few days, Rytr has a free plan. Of course, the free plan has its limits. For one, you can only do short-form content because it comes with a 5,000 character limit per month.
- Premium plan – For unlimited usage and to unlock all the other copywriting tools, you can get the premium plan which costs $29 per month. If you sign up for the premium plan, you also get 2 months free!
Pros and cons
- Rytr offers a free plan so if you only need short-form content creation, you do not have to spend any money to use the tool.
- Rytr has its built-in plagiarism checker that is powered by Copyscape.
- Rytr has a magic command tool that adds more flexibility and customization to the content that you generate.
- The monthly character limitations in the free plan may not be enough for those who want to actively produce content.
This AI powered copywriting tool is also built on GPT-3, just like the rest of the AI copywriting tools in this list. It is often described as a brainstorming partner that completes your thoughts automatically. The software helps articulate simple thoughts and expand and transform them into great content.
Shortly AI can be used to create a variety of content such as video descriptions, product descriptions, listicles, book titles, persuasive bullet points, marketing copy, Q&A, and so many more.
- Expand – If you need to meet a certain number of words and you are running out of ideas of what to say, you can use the AI copywriting expand tool to add more to your content.
- Rewrite – If you know there is a better way to say something but the sentences you come up with just do not fit, you can use the rewrite tool to put your thoughts in another manner.
- Shorten – If you think your content is too long and would cause readers to stray away, you can use the shorten tool to simply get the gist of your message and present it more concisely.
The Shortly AI monthly plan costs $79 a month. You can save more money with the annual plan, which will bill you $65 per month and you also get two additional months for free.
Pros and cons
- The AI article writer updates continuously, which is a sign that the team is constantly working to make the software better than the competition.
- There are no limits when it comes to content creation and AI copywriting tools.
- The user interface is easy to understand and navigate.
- This copywriting tool does not have a chrome extension.
Smart Copy is a newly launched AI copywriting software that makes use of OpenAI’s GPT-3 technology and takes pride in its ease of use. All you have to do is jot down a few sentences and Smart Copy can finish the content creation task for you.
Smart Copy can help you create catchy taglines and hooks, compelling emails, social media ads, catchy social media captions, Amazon listings, landing pages, blog intros, meta descriptions, meta tags, product descriptions, landing pages, TikTok video ideas, and many more.
- Expander tool – The Expander tool helps add more sentences to your content. All you have to do is input a starting point or something that will serve as the foundation of your article and Smart Copy will add additional sentences or paragraphs for you.
- Content remix – Do you have existing content that is just not getting any hits? You can run that content through Smart Copy and this copywriting tool will generate into a newer and fresher article. This is a great way to repurpose old content!
- Brand matching – You can create a profile about your product or business. The software will use the information for content writing and come up with relevant content that will match your branding.
- Chrome extension – Smart Copy has a chrome extension that does not restrict your usage of the software to its dashboard. This means you can use it while you are using Google Chrome on different interfaces and websites. All you have to do is highlight a text and you can expand or remix it in an instant.
- Starter – The Starter plan is free. You can use it to generate 5 copies per day. The risk is also minimal if you use their free plan because they do not require you to give your credit card details. Of course, the free plan is limited. Some tools and features will be locked.
- Growth – The Growth Plan is the Smart Copy’s premium plan and it costs $49 per month. You can generate unlimited copies per month and have other people using the same account as well. You can try out the Growth plan for free since SmartCopy offers a 14-day free trial for it. This will help you decide if it is worth it to get a paid account.
Pros and cons
- Smart Copy’s Starter plan is for free and will not ask for your credit card information.
- The growth plan is unlimited in the number of content generations and number of users, which is useful if a whole team needs the software.
- Has a Remix AI powered tool that allows you to refresh and reuse old content.
- For now, the software can only work with six languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Dutch, and Portuguese.
Wordtune is the best software for copywriters who often have trouble expressing what they mean in the right words. This is not a full-fledged content creation tool like the rest in the list but it is very helpful when it comes to rephrasing or rewording your content without having to change the tone or flow of your work. Basically, there is still room left for human creativity.
Needless to say, Wordtune is a great WriteSonic alternative for those who can write but needs a little help in improving or shaping their content. This will save you a lot of time thinking of the right phrase or word to produce quality content. It is also a great tool for those who often need to rewrite or repurpose their content.
- Rewrite – Gives you numerous options to rephrase your sentences. It is a great way to explore fresh ways to express your thoughts.
- Make your content casual – Wordtune can change the tone of your content and make it lighter. This will help your copy become more relatable to your audience.
- Make your content formal – Wordtune can help present your content seriously and professionally. This is a great tool to use if you are dealing with clients or potential business partners.
- Shorten and expand – If you need to make your content longer or shorter, Wordtune can do the work for you!
- Free – Wordtune has a free account that allows you to generate 20 pieces of content a day. Take note though that only the rewrite feature will be available for use under the free plan.
- Premium – The premium account costs $9.99 per month. The premium account unlocks all of Wordtune’s copywriting tools and you will get premium support from the Wordtune team.
Pros and cons
- Great tool for improving and rewriting your content.
- The free plan is available if you only need help with rephrasing your words.
- Google chrome extension supported.
- It is not made for content creation. The software just improves the content that you already have and turns it into high quality content,
It takes years of training to be a good copywriter. This is why most people hire professional copywriters to do the job. But with the help of these copywriting tool or a content marketing platform, you no longer have to pay human writers monthly when you can easily produce your own content.
Creating a persuasive message is a very important part of content creation, marketing content, and copywriting. A great software and a good AI writer can save you a lot of time and effort when it comes to producing your content!
These WriteSonic alternatives make it possible for anyone to produce good content – even if they are not really writers! Some of these copywriting tools can even give you content ideas whether they are for your ecommerce sites, social media content, blog posts, website content, or video content.
The best thing about it is that these AI copywriting tools can work for any type of niche so no matter what type of business you are in or what topic you want to write about, you will surely be able to produce good content.
While WriteSonic is a good content software, considering the WriteSonic alternative and content marketing platform above may help you save money or end up with a more suited alternative for your needs.