- Comparison: Builderall and ClickFunnels
- Builderall and Clickfunnels Landing Pages
- Email Autoresponder
- Other features
- Ease of Use
Every business, every entrepreneur or anyone who sells has or should have a website today. Websites play a pivotal role in today’s digital economy.
The website is like the flagship store of a corporate headquarters for an e-commerce store or other online business.
No matter how attractive, active and attractive your store is, the store should always stand out.
Thanks to modern technology, with the help of website builders, it has become easier to create high-quality interactive websites.
In today’s guide, we will compare the two major companies, Builderall vs ClickFunnels, to see how good they are and what exactly they do.
ClickFunnels vs Builderall are both popular online marketing platforms. They have many similarities but also many differences. Therefore, if you want to use any of these for your online business, the key is to know which one will best serve you based on the marketing tools you need – from pixel perfect web pages to a sophisticated email marketing tool.
This article will definitely help you understand the core features of each platform, how they compare and contrast. It will help you understand which digital marketing platform is cost-effective, which platform has more features and which platform may be better suited to help you expand your business.
Since both Builderall and ClickFunnels are mainly business automation platforms focusing around a sales funnel builder and so it is best to discuss sales funnels before proceeding.
Websites are an important part of sales funnels, but these websites are completely different from traditional websites. The sales funnel consists of highly concentrated web pages and guide network traffic through carefully designed paths to achieve your desired results – leads, sales, memberships and more.
The sales funnel is an automated mechanism designed to maximize sales. Sales funnels will guide customers through the entire process of curiosity – when they first discover you and are not prepared to buy – to a point where they have confidence in you and will buy again and again.
These funnels usually involve landing pages, sales pages, order pages, checkout pages, and thank-you pages.
ClickFunnels is a powerful online sales funnel creation tool. It was initiated by Russel Brunson, a well-known marketer, and it is a solution for all online marketers to help them generate sales leads and sales.
Some of the key functions that define ClickFunnels include:
- Sales funnel creation tools
- Member website
- Member Management System
- Web hosting
- Email marketing platform
- Host a webinar
Why choose Clickfunnels vs Builderall?
- ClickFunnels is a big brand and you feel like you belong to a big community.
- ClickFunnels is easier to learn than Builderall. UI/UX is intuitive. Even if you have zero technical experience, you can start using the software.
- You can create a membership area and limit the area of the website to others based on their pricing plan.
- The templates and sales funnels provided by ClickFunnels are easier to convert. If you mainly rely on templates, you need to consider this.
- It integrates with almost all popular email marketing software.
Why not choose Clickfunnels?
- ClickFunnels is much more expensive vs Builderall. It starts at $97 per month, and their Etison suite (with Autoresponder and Backpack) can cost as much as $297 per month. It feels like you have spent more money on these brands ClickFunnels and Russell Brunson.
- With the standard ClickFunnels plan, the number of funnels, sites and traffic is very limited. It comes with 20 funnels, 3 domains and 20,000 monthly visitors.
- If you want to join a digital marketing agency, ClickFunnels is not suitable for client projects.
Why choose Builderall vs Clickfunnels?
- Builderall offers an all-in-one digital marketing platform with useful features, such as website builder, sales funnel, webinar builder, email marketing, course, chatbot builder, social proof, etc.
- It comes with a free plan, so you can start using it for free. On the other hand, ClickFunnels lacks a free plan but has a 14-day trial period (credit card required).
- Compared with ClickFunnels, Builderall is cheaper, with prices starting at only $19.90 per month but they offer a free limited trial.
- Builderall has a dedicated server and CDN that can make your website load super fast.
- Builderall comes with an integrated webinar tool, but its features are very limited.
Why not choose Builderall?
- When it comes to landing page building and funnels, I think the advantages of Builderall far outweigh the other features it provides
- They could have performed well in funnel building, course creation, email marketing, etc., instead of spreading it in e-commerce, Telegram bots, design and mockups, video wrappers, catalog builders, application builders, and other tools, when you end up not using them at all.
- Builderall platform generally lacks in-app analysis tools, which is a bit strange given that the company positions itself as an integrated sales and marketing automation service. Likewise, there is not much third-party integration.
- The learning curve is quite steep. It takes a while to get used to the tool. On the other hand, with ClickFunnels, it is easy to get started and set up.
Comparison: Builderall and ClickFunnels
Builderall’s funnel builder is called “Builderall Canvas”. All you need to do is click on any template you want to use. You can select any page in the builder of your choice, and you will have many options available. Compared to ClickFunnels, the number of themes and layouts you can choose in the funnel builder is limited.
On the other hand, with ClickFunnels, you will have many funnel templates, and they are completely different from Builderall. You also need to note that you can consider purchasing some paid templates.
Landing page designs for specific funnels are also diverse. You can choose any one of the available. At this stage, you don’t need to worry about the colors because you can customize them.
If there are more than two pages in a funnel, ClickFunnels will ask you to gradually select a template for each page in the funnel builder.
I really like the drag and drop funnel builder process provided by ClickFunnels.
As I said before, even if you have “zero” technical skills, you can easily build funnels with ClickFunnels. They also have various funnel types and templates that have been extensively tested for conversion testing.
Builderall and Clickfunnels Landing Pages
After creating a new website through the funnel, you will gain access to the website.
On your website, you can use Builderall’s drag and drop builder to edit the page. This is a pretty good page builder interface, but I don’t like the UI/UX of the page builder. It seems to be an old age landing page builder.
Although you can do the work you need, you may not completely like the process. You can create A/B split tests for specific pages. Now, Builderall will dynamically create a copy of the original page and treat it as a variant. After, you need to go to the newly created page and change one aspect of the body.
They also have a heat map and click map functions, allowing you to understand exactly how people integrate into your website. In ClickFunnels, just click the “Edit Page” button on the settings of a specific page. It will load the page builder interface.
In my experience, ClickFunnels’ page builder loads very fast. It is super great as you can create a high-converting landing page or sales funnel.
The landing page builder also looks very smooth, sleek, and simple. I eventually switched from a desktop to a mobile device immediately without any lag.
In addition, the ClickFunnels page builder does not have a persistent sidebar like Builderall. As a result, you will get a full-page page building experience, which is truly what you see is what you get. Its options are arranged so intuitively and logically that your grandfather can also choose.
First, there are some parts where rows and columns can be placed, and elements are also located in them. You can also choose to manage the elements displayed on the page. Making changes on your page quickly is a great productivity hacker.
There are some unique elements in ClickFunnels, such as video pop-up windows, surveys, 3 types of timer elements, SMS registration, and so on.
Builderall has an email marketing software called “MailingBoss”. Here, you can choose to create email marketing workflows, subscriber lists, and send advertising campaigns.
After selecting the workflow, it will open the workflow builder. You can add many elements to the workflow, and you can also perform operations on each element.
Their Builder plan costs $19.90 per month for 100 subscribers; their Marketer plan costs $29.90 per month for 5,000 subscribers, and their Essential plan for 15,000 subscribers and costs $49.90 per month.
If you compare it with GetResponse’s “Basic” basic plan, the latter costs $36.90/month (with 5,000 lists) and is not equipped with a complete automation builder.
I would say that Builderall offers a higher price/performance ratio in email marketing and other additional features.
For Builderall, there is no workflow template. On the other hand, in ClickFunnels, the automatic e-mail reply program is called a “follow-up program”. You can create a series of operations (actions) to form subsequent steps.
They don’t have any visual automated workflow builder, but the sequence builder is very easy to use and powerful.
In addition to the functions I introduced above, ClickFunnels and Builderall both have their own unique functions.
Unique features of ClickFunnels:
- ClickFunnels comes with a feature called “backpack” that allows you to set up your own membership (affiliate) plan, track sales, and pay commissions. This is part of their Etison Suite, which costs $297 per month.
- As you can see in the previous section, ClickFunnels has good integration with various other tools.
When ClickFunnels creates the entire sales funnels, from the landing pages to the sales page all the way to checkout and product delivery, it provided many features to make this a reality.
Let’s take a look at these features.
- Drag and drop visual editor – The platform provides an easy-to-use drag and drop editor that helps you customize the page and add content as needed.
- Comprehensive sales solutions-you can access complete campaign solutions designed for you in advance. All you have to do is add content and customize it to meet your requirements.
- Customizable templates – ClickFunnels provides a series of professional templates and themes, so you don’t have to build sales funnels from scratch. You can create various target pages, including sales pages, opt-in pages, thank you pages, etc.
- Domain hosting – You can add your own domain to the funnel or purchase one in your ClickFinnels account. The ClickFunnels team will host it for you.
- Email integration and AutoResponder – This platform provides built-in email integration with AutoResponder, saving you valuable time, money, and work required to integrate with third-party solutions.
- Split test – evaluate different versions of the page and almost any part of the funnel to see which variants can bring you better leads or conversions.
- Track visitors’ clicks – With ClickFunnels, you can track every click on the page throughout the funnel, so you can always know what your visitors are doing on the page, what they’re doing, etc.
- Publish funnels on other platforms-With ClickFunnels, you can publish funnels on other websites, social media forums, and affiliate program.
- Add to Facebook- automatically connect and display funnels within the Facebook page.
- Integrated shopping cart-ClickFunnels provides an integrated shopping cart function, which saves the trouble of adding other plugins.
- Affiliate program management-easy membership management, with comprehensive “backpack” tools, you can run your affiliate program plan more efficiently. (Only applicable to Enterprise plan)
- Payment Processing and Gateway – Whether you are receiving or sending payments, you can choose various payment methods in ClickFunnels.
- Contact database-manage your contacts within the ClickFunnels platform without other integration.
- With ClickFunnels and all its features, you can also get live chat support. Usually, through live chat, you will get a reply within 24 hours.
Unique features of Builderall:
Builderall comes with more than 25 applications. Some useful tools include social proof, FB chatbot generator, e-learning, browser notification, shared locker room, content locker room, website bot, SMS messaging, etc.
It also comes with a functional design mockup studio, VSL builder, application builder and demo studio that most people don’t even use.
When it comes to sheer variety of unique features, Builderall is the winner.
So let’s take a look at what features Builderall can provide us.
- 100% customizable templates – Builderall provides a variety of fully customizable templates according to your industry or market segment.
- Multiple Visual Builders – This platform allows you to create goals according to your specific needs and sites/funnels, and work in many different Builders.
- App Builder – A special App Builder that allows you to easily manage the creation of applications and integrate them with your online advertising campaigns.
- Email Marketing – Use the “Mailing boss” tool to easily create and automate email campaigns within the Builderall platform.
- Mockup Studio – Create and insert 3D images and GIFs on products, such as e-book covers.
through fully animated video.
- 3D video editor – a unique way to promote your website and interact with your visitors.
- Floating video – allows you to create an interactive video on a green or same color background.
- Social auto-posting application – Create “auto post” and manage multiple social networks on a single dashboard.
- Integrated CRM-allows you to easily manage your business data and customer information in one place.
- DNS Manager-Manage all your domains (connect to Builderall) through a dashboard.
- Page report application – analyze page content, tags, images, and meta information to help you rank pages on search engines.
- Click Map – to help you understand where visitors interact with your content on each of the different pages.
- Messenger Chatbot-enables you to automatically communicate with potential customers.
- Script Generator-With this utility, develop powerful sales letters, pages, videos, webinars, emails, etc.
- More than 25 website languages-choose from a list of more than 25 languages to publish your website.
- Builderall business-when you spread information about the Builderall plan, you can earn income as an affiliate of Builderall. After registering as a Builderall Business member, you immediately become an affiliate.
With Builderall, you can get support in the following ways:
- Ticket-based support
- Email support
- Knowledge base
- FB community (active)
- YouTube video
Ease of Use
The whole purpose of using a dedicated sales funnel builder is not to worry about the processes involved. This is why a user-friendly interface is essential so that users are not discouraged by the complexity of the software.
Let’s see if the Builderall vs ClickFunnels interfaces are simple enough for ordinary users.
You will find almost everything you need on the dashboard. You can browse the top menu or left panel to go to the desired function.
When you log in for the first time, Builderall will take you through the menu. In addition, when you select a function from the side panel, a short description will be displayed below each function to guide you in using the function.
In addition, unlike other platforms, Builderall provides many different builders based on the content you want to create, the complexity of the design you want, and the skill level that it brings.
If you want to create a great website and have a high score in search engines, you can use “Pixel Perfect Site Builder”.
If you want to create high-performance websites, independent web pages or even channels, you can combine Builderall’s response technology with “Cheetah Drag N Drop Website Builder”.
Builderall also provides a “Builderall Canvas” dedicated to creating channels, and an e-commerce store builder supported by Magento to build your online store and run it within minutes.
The e-commerce store responsive builder can quickly summarize all the content you need to operate and the store, and then you can customize the appearance of the store.
Then, you will specify other settings in the management console, such as product, price, tax, currency, and delivery details.
In addition, there is an application creation tool that makes it extremely simple to develop, modify, and publish mobile applications from scratch. You can also publish these applications on other platforms. However, if you want to sell them, you need to establish a personal account in the Google Play Store, Apple App Store, or Amazon App Store.
You can also access many other tools to accomplish different tasks. For example, there is a Magazine Builder, Mockup Studio, 3D Photo Editor, Animated VSL Video Builder, Transparent Floating Videos, Presentation Studio, and Video Wrapper tools.
You can use all these tools to create different design and interactive elements, such as 3D images, animation videos, floating videos, professional presentations, etc.
Like ClickFunnels, Builderall also provides an email automation tool called Mailingboss, which you can use to automate all communications with customers and visitors. You can set up automatic replies to answer visitor or customer queries.
In the Builderall builder, you can create a new page layout from scratch, or you can use a template and then modify or customize it as needed.
The intuitive drag-and-drop editor allows you to change the layout as needed and arrange page items in any way. You can add as many page elements as you want, or be creative as needed.
Similarly, it is easy to create an entire funnel. You only need to merge your own content, you can easily create a variety of fully automated funnels.
Website sharing and funnel sharing are also possible through Builderall, where you can collaborate on projects with customers or colleagues.
In addition, you can create custom pop-up windows, emails, and even set up Instagram Autoresponder.
All Builderall editors are somewhat different from each other, but at the same time, they are all easy to operate.
However, it is best to follow the tutorials provided for each builder so that you can quickly learn how to use them. You can do this by clicking on the “Training” tab under each builder description.
Overall, the interface is very simple and clear, and the editor is very friendly. You will create a lot of things in a short period of time, which will surprise you in a positive way.
The ClickFunnels templates have been designed to strategically place each element in the layout to maximize conversion rates. There are a series of predefined channel sets and matching landing pages based on industry and goals, divided into four different categories.
- Generate leads
- Selling products/launching products
- Host a webinar
- Promoting events
Compared with Builderall, ClickFunnels has a shorter range of template options, but the template options it provides are highly customized and have a proven record of success.
Therefore, in addition to adding content and branding elements, you don’t need to do much with funnel templates. However, you can still add more sections using the drag and drop visual editor.
You cannot move page elements freely. However, you can make other customizations, such as adding your own images, videos, buttons, forms, tables, countdown timers, etc.
You can embed videos from YouTube, Vimeo, and Wistia. You can also edit these elements directly on the page, simplifying the entire editing process.
You can also add custom specifications for the CTA buttons and determine where the visitor will go after clicking it after they click the button.
You can choose to direct them to another website, your Facebook or Instagram page, or to the next step of the funnel. Similarly, you can define a custom domain for each new funnel, or you can reconnect it to your website.
In these parameters, you can create an entire funnel to attract potential customers or conversions. In addition to the sales funnel, you can also build various other funnels, such as webinar funnels, start funnels, follow-up funnels, etc.
The great thing is that none of these things require you to have any coding skills. Even so, you won’t stay alone on your device, the ClickFunnels drag and drop interface will guide you through each step and tell you where to put which content to get the best results.
If you want to do more work, you can choose the Cookbook templates. These are specially designed, ready-to-use funnel recipes that hardly require any input from you.
It is almost impossible for any website building platform to have every application that meets a specific sales or marketing goal. This is why most website builders provide a series of integrations to achieve different goals.
However, you can connect Mailingboss with Zapier and choose from more than 2,000 free and paid apps to automate your workflow.
The platform provides a series of integrations that can help you perform different tasks and automate various operations in ClickFunnels. You can use integrations such as SalesForce and Disc Delivered to automate sales and marketing processes or add payment gateways such as Stripe or PayPal.
You can also schedule a real-time webinar to take care of shipping and order fulfillment or take advantage of cloud-based communications. ClickFunnels’ in-app integration can help you complete all tasks.
Pricing options are often the most important area where the Builderall vs Clickfunnels platforms differ.
- Getting started ($97 per month): With this plan, you will be able to use editors, templates and other features. You can also create 100 landing pages, 20 funnels, and can attract up to 20,000 visitors per month. You can also use three domain names to connect or register.
- Etison Suite ($297/month): With this premium package, you can access Actionetics, Backpack and create unlimited login pages and funnels.
- Two comma clubs ($2,497/month): Well, if you make 1 million a month, paying 2.5k a month is a piece of cake. This is where Clickfunnels is famous-increasing user income through the roof. The plan includes all the features you might need.
With Builderall, you will have two different packages to choose from. Compared to Clickfunnels, these plans are very cheap and at the same time have excellent features for your online business. Their package includes:
Essential ($69.90 per month): With this plan, you can link 15 domains and use Mail Boss to send unlimited emails. You can also use SSL certificates to protect all sites and access all applications.
Premium (US$69.90 per month + US$199 a one-time fee): This is their flagship plan and the perfect solution to help companies and entrepreneurs start and manage successful businesses. Websites built with this package will get premium CDN hosting, access to affiliate program plans, and unlimited e-commerce sales.
Obviously, Builderall’s pricing options make it easy to access and ensure that every budget has a package. Obviously, Builderall is a relatively inexpensive alternative with many applications and tools, and it is the perfect choice for new businesses or new sites with limited budgets.
Although Clickfunnels is more expensive, it has more advanced features, making it an ideal choice for large companies looking for maximum conversion rates.
Overall, when comparing Builderall and Clickfunnels, both are excellent platforms and provide many features.
Personally, I would choose Clickfunnels because it has been around for a long time instead of Builderall. It also has excellent conversion pre-built templates, free trial options, and more case studies involving more than 6 months.
Not that there are fewer Builderall. Before choosing one, the important factors you need to consider are the budget, the stage of the business, and the goals.
If you are just starting a small company or a newbie with a limited budget, then Builderall is your ideal choice. You will use all the basic marketing tools at a considerable price.
However, if you are already a well-known online business and your main focus is to increase sales, maximize conversions, and expand your overall business, you can choose Clickfunnels.