Conversion.AI is a promising tool powered by artificial intelligence.
Think of it as a super-advanced article generator software with the ability to write thousands of words of content after you enter keywords, outlines, or several sentences.
If this tool REALLY does what it’s been advertising, the future of copywriting is here now. It could help copywriters like me, marketers and entrepreneurs create high-quality, high-converting content for websites, email marketing, link building, entire sales funnels, ads for Google/Facebook, and so much more.
Jarvis, which refers to the world’s first artificial intelligence bot copywriter by Conversion.AI, is reportedly so user-friendly that you don’t need to know a thing about SEO or be professionally taught to write.
So does it work? What else can it do?
Who is the Conversion.AI tool for? Will writers be outdated soon?
What are its strengths and weaknesses?
How much does it cost?
This Conversion.AI review will tackle everything you need to know about this buzz-worthy tool, and IF it’s something worth your hard-earned money.
What is Conversion AI?
Conversion.AI comes from the makers of Proof, the famous Social Proof Marketing tool that converts visitors into leads and customers using analytics and smart placing of notifications. This tool was only launched in 2017, but it is now used by over 25,000 online businesses successfully.
So when news about an AI-powered copywriting tool was about to be launched by the same company, many of my writer, SEO, and marketer friends wanted to voluntarily test-drive Conversion.AI. Wouldn’t you want to be in on it too if you heard Conversion.AI has the power to write high-converting copy aimed at turning leads into paying and loyal customers?
There’s no better way to explain how Conversion.AI works than to actually show you.
Who is Conversion AI for?
Content creators (copywriters, marketers, Google ads and Facebook ads specialists, YouTubers, and so on) will benefit from the Conversion.AI tool significantly.
Copywriting formulas have been effective for decades. It is why several types of formulas exist, but none more popular than AIDA and PAS frameworks. Take a look at these examples (left side is my version, right side are the ones Jarvis “suggested” in specific frameworks.
AIDA FRAMEWORK: AIDA for “Attention, Interest, Desire, Action”
PAS Framework: PAS refers to “Problem-Agitate-Solution” used in crafting new marketing copy ideas.
As a copywriter who will churn in hundreds of copies through his/her entire career, having these templates make it SUPER easy to write a particular copy required for a current project.
If you’re scared that a robot will replace us copywriters… don’t be. Like many copywriting tools with AI technology, conversion.AI can become a powerful writing tool. Embrace what Jarvis can do for you, such as:
- Get you out of a bad case of writer’s block (we’ve all been there!),
- Meet your deadline
- Write with your target audience in mind
- Master writing copy with strong SEO (search engine optimization)
As you work on Conversion.AI, you’ll discover that you still need to do a lot of editing to bring in your “voice” or opinions into the pieces.
Bloggers and website owners
It doesn’t matter if you own a personal blog or the website of your small business. Both online properties require high converting copy to attract new visitors.
Conversion.AI templates are tailor-made to turn any blank page into a well-written piece. As a blogger or site owner, you can use it for:
- Fine-tuning your company bio, or About us page, Mission & Vision, and so on.
- Writing the perfect headline and sub-headline – Conversion.AI boasts that it trained Jarvis from the world’s best copywriters, so it can easily give you awesome titles and sub-titles that are proven to convert.
- Crafting persuasive bullet points (Ideal for landing pages, product descriptions, and breaking down blocks of huge content).
Blog Post Topic Ideas, Templates & Blog Post Outline
If you’re new to blogging, it makes sense that you’re still figuring out what works or not. With several of Conversion.AI’s templates, you’ll be able to write articles (either short or long-form content) like a pro.
- Blog post title ideas: The blog post titles are mainly the reason why a newcomer to your blog clicks on your link. Having an interesting, shocking, emotional, hilarious, or attention-grabbing title encourages blog visitors to stick around longer, and come back for more.
- Blog post outline: Writing any quality content requires some kind of flow (a beginning, middle, and end), even if what you’re writing isn’t a story. This is one of my favorites, since I always do an outline first, especially for long blog posts. Check out Jarvis’ suggestion for my Conversion.AI review post:
- Blog post intro paragraph: The opening paragraph grabs the attention of a reader. This is where you bring out your trivia, jokes, expert info, and other unique content. The first few sentences also dictate whether a reader will continue reading, or stop mid-blog post.
- Blog post conclusion paragraph: You started strong with your introduction paragraph, so you must end your blog post strong as well. Jarvis can help you find the words to close your blog post if you’re finding it hard to finish up with a bang.
- Blog post title and meta description: In SEO, whenever you include a title and meta description of a blog post, you help the search engines identify exactly what information to display about your blog posts. SEO-optimized titles, tags, and meta descriptions help your website or blog rank well on Google.
Affiliate marketers and Owners of ecommerce sites
Affiliate marketers whose business revolves around promoting products and services will benefit from the ecommerce templates ready-made by Conversion.AI.
For example, for marketing an Amazon product, use the Amazon-specific templates to write product descriptions (in either persuasive bullet points or paragraph form).
If you have your own products or services for sale on your website, don’t miss the following templates:
- Product description: Describing a product you’re selling isn’t as simple as ABC. Generating content targeted to your market and search engines is important. This template helps you write ad copy like the pros effectively selling a particular product.
- Feature-to-Benefit: This template creates a reader-friendly bullet-point list from your product description.
- SEO Product page title and META description: In search engine optimization, Google bots (and other search engine bots) look for title and META description to understand what the page is all about. Providing these details ensures the bots are not lost in translation and they’re able to categorize your website into the right niche.
- Content improver: I’ll expand a bit more about content improver further down this Conversion.AI review, but trust me when I say this function turns anyone into a professional writer.
Video creators, social media managers, SEO & marketers
ConversionAI can help you develop any kind of marketing content, whether you’re trying to make a Youtube video viral, or crafting social media posts. You don’t need various tools (that come at an additional cost per tool) to write copy for different platforms.
ConversionAI’s Before–After–Bridge Framework, for example, can easily create conversion-oriented marketing copy designed to make a particular offer (like a product, service, event, etc.) appeal to the wants and needs of your reader (and potential customer).
BAB Framework is tried-and-tested, which is why many marketers use this framework for almost every content, including (but not limited to):
- video titles and video topic ideas
- video script hook,
- YouTube video descriptions
- blog posts
- Google ads or ad primary text of other advertising platforms
- Posts for various social media channels
- Email subject lines (of newsletter campaigns)
This Conversion.AI review won’t be complete without highlighting its features. There are too many to mention, but I think the following features make Conversion AI worthy of a second look:
No matter what type of content you’re working on, the content improver can help you, well, improve your content. Just write a short paragraph to let Jarvis get the gist of what you’re trying to say, and it will automatically generate engaging copy.
This function fixes anything as simple as spelling errors to more complicated issues like grammar, sentence structure, and tone of voice.
Below, I tried using a “friendly tone” to improve my content.
Now here’s a more “authoritative” tone of voice.
See any difference?
Tone of Voice
From the example above, you can see how quickly you can change the direction of your written content by simply switching up the tone to a more appropriate one.
The cool thing about software tools like this is that the creators are well aware that Jarvis (and other AI bots) could write robotic-sounding content. They built “tone” options into the software to reduce such possibilities.
If you’re assigned to do several blog posts with a requirement of 20,000 words each or create any other type of long-form content, your brain could turn to mush real quick. A major writer’s block would likely follow and you could be stuck here for a while.
The content expander takes cues from the short paragraph you’ve entered and expands it to become more interesting and engaging. The tool also gets information from outside sources, making it easier for you to “take” or “erase” any details you deem perfect for your piece. This way, the words generated would reach your intended goal without making the content sound like a fluff piece.
All Jarvis-made Content Saved
Jarvis keeps tabs on everything you do. If you tried to write a video description for one of your YouTube videos and decided to leave the project abruptly, you can still be able to view them on the AI Outputs tab. Yes, even if you transferred them to trash.
All the other documents you’ve generated using Conversion AI are saved on the “Documents” tab, arranged quite nicely by title.
Other Cool Conversion.AI Features
- Blogging Assistance – ConversionAI finds new, updated blog ideas for your niche that Google and your readers would eat up. There are templates to help you with all parts of a blog post, from finding new blog post ideas, to the actual writing of titles, outlines, descriptions, and post body.
- Newsletter campaigns – If you started a campaign but your emails are not getting opened, the entire point is lost since you’re already losing sales from unopened emails. ConversionAI can help you craft attention-grabbing email subject lines to improve your newsletter conversions and hopefully translate into sales.
- Video Topic Ideas – Like how Jarvis helps you with blog post topic ideas and blog post outline, this AI tool can also be adapted into YouTube and other video content. This is great if you’re running out of video ideas since ConversionAI can lead you to relevant topics.
- Social Media text – Whether you’re using Facebook as an effective platform for ads, or maintaining an account to promote a brand, you must know how to write for social media. And since not everyone does, Jarvis can help in writing a Facebook ad headline and Facebook ad primary text.
Assistance from Start to Finish
The problem with using new software for work is that it can be time-consuming just to learn the ins and outs of using the tool. Fortunately, Jarvis really does work overtime to ensure you won’t get lost in the process.
The tutorial is totally optional, but I love that it walks you through the steps and features comprehensively enough that your next go wouldn’t be so hard.
How Conversion.AI works
Most features of Conversion.AI are self-explanatory. But to show you the user interface and what I consider the most useful feature, here’s a quick tutorial on how to create long-form content (5,000 words, 20,000 words, or more):
Step 1: Give Jarvis an Idea of your Content
Describe the content you want to create, so Jarvis could recommend content that’s on-point with your topic.
Step 2. Write the title
You have the option of either:
- writing the title yourself or
- clicking “Generate Ideas” wherein Jarvis could suggest click-worthy titles for you.
The tool will show you several title options. If you found one that you like, just click “use this one” and go to the next step.
Click “generate more ideas” if you want to check out more title suggestions.
Step 3. Write the intro paragraph.
You can simply enter your own words into the space provided, or just like the title, let Jarvis help you with the introduction.
Here’s my version:
Here is Jarvis’ version:
I decided to go with mine and clicked “OPEN EDITOR” to finish the set-up.
Step 4. Write on the Content Editor
There are three kinds of editor views you can choose from:
- Focus mode: Imagine writing on a no-fuss notepad, but with the ability to add text settings, heading/sub-heading formats, and so on. You can always go back to focus mode if you’re cleaning up the content Jarvis added.
- SEO mode: Conversion.AI can be fully integrated into SurferSEO. If you log into your SurferSEO account, you (and Jarvis) will be able to access those juicy keywords and key phrases and work them into your content.
- Power mode: This is where you’d see all the possibilities Conversion.AI can bring into the content you’re working on. The tabs on the left side showcase all the content templates you can incorporate into your work. Choose one and a new tab for your chosen template would appear. Add entries to the provided space and wait for Jarvis to create suggested content. Copy-paste the generated content you want to use, or try again.
The cool thing about the power mode is that you can mix and match templates to add more ideas to your existing content.
Step 5: Collaborate with Jarvis
It can be very confusing to write with Jarvis at first since it does churn out quite a LOT of content at a time. But once you get the groove, collaborating with Jarvis can be really addictive.
Regardless of what mode you’re working on, if you highlight sentences, paragraphs, a part or the entire content, a pop-up with heading options, bullet/numbering, and 3 quick re-writing functions that are super-helpful.
Sometimes, you might find the content Jarvis suggests too formal for your taste. Or you want to infuse your voice into the content. To do this, you can quickly re-write by highlighting the parts you want to be rewritten. Jarvis will suggest rewrites repeatedly until you’re contented.
Of course, you can simply get inspiration from these recommendations and twist it using your own words, rewriting to ensure you’ve ended up with unique content once you’re done.
Machine learning relies on a user’s input first. If you don’t include as many details as possible, the AI-written content may be too far away from the topic, or with inaccurate details.
However, fixing grammar is where Conversion.AI shines. Because grammar has existing rules already, which I assume most copywriting AI tools have already “taught” the bot behind the scenes, you wouldn’t have any issues with this function.
I imagine this would be a huge help for non-writers. As you can see from my example below, it only fixes spelling and grammatical errors, which is probably why there is almost no change with mine and Jarvis’ version.
Explain it to a 5th grader
High-quality content doesn’t have to be complicated. This function turns flowery, technical, or complicated wording into an easy-to-understand piece that even a 5th grader could understand.
By the time you reach the required number of words generated, all you have to do is either pass it over to a human editor or read through the content completely. This way, you’d be able to proofread and edit the content to perfection.
Pros and Cons of Conversion AI
As you might know by now, Jarvis pulls up information not just from the details you’ve entered, but also from other sources. This might seem like a bad idea since you could face copyright issues, but the powerful Rewrite Function lets you take excerpts from good sources and rewrite them to be plagiarism-free.
Other strengths and weaknesses of ConversionAI include:
- A long list of templates for almost all kinds of content
- Supports marketing frameworks (PAS, AIDA, BAB)
- SEO-friendly, high-converting content creation
- Live chat support and super-active Facebook community
- Helps with writers block (recommended if you’re writing a novel)
- User-friendly tutorial from start to finish
- SurferSEO integration
- Can translate content to 11 languages (requires a human editor to double-check)
- No API (you can’t copy their code and incorporate it into your site)
- Research capability needs improvement. (You’d have to fact-check dates and other factual details)
- Succeeding “Generate button” erases your work (learned this the hard way, but was able to catch on quickly)
Conversion AI pricing and Plans
Conversion AI keeps pricing simple. It has only two plans: Starter and Pro.
Starter ($29/month) – You can generate up to 20,000 words of short-form copy such as headlines, descriptions, and bios. You can add an unlimited number of users to one account.
PRO ($109/month) – You can generate an unlimited number of words for any long-form copy such as blog posts, video scripts, and books. This plan only gives access to 1 user, but each additional user will cost you an extra $25/month.
If you are caught in the middle (need more words than 20,000 but aren’t ready to shoulder $109/month), you can subscribe to the Starter plan and pay $10 extra for every 5,000 words added. This way, you can order $49/month for 35000 words this month, then go for $199/month for 150,000 words on another month that requires more content deliverables.
There is no free version, but Conversion AI has a 7-day money-back guarantee for both its plans. If you paid for a month’s worth and changed your mind within a week from payment, you can request a refund, no questions asked.
ConversionAI is one of the most buzzed-about article generator software in the market today. But while it is considered to be one of the best tools of its kind, there are other Conversion.AI alternatives worthy of checking out.
Let’s take a quick detour before finishing off my Conversion.AI review to introduce you to other services similar to this tool.
Conversion.AI vs. Copy.AI
The technology behind Conversion AI and Copy AI are the same. They use OpenAI’s GPT-3 Artificial Intelligence for creating content. Both platforms have extensive templates and forms that incorporate modern SEO and marketing techniques.
I like that Copy.AI has a more user-friendly interface (everything is laid out on the menu sidebar). Copy.AI also has a 7-day free trial without purchase. You can test out the program without a credit card and do 100 runs per day.
On the other hand, Conversion.AI integrates with SurferSEO and takes rewriting content to another level.
Conversion.AI vs. CopySmith
The biggest advantage of CopySmith is that it built its own technology on top of the GPT-3 AI. Unfortunately, this doesn’t help with the program’s low-quality output or lag issues. I do like that you can identify your audience when writing content and that it creates excellent listicles.
Conversion.AI may be using just the GPT-3 AI tech, but the company is using it well. The quality of the content it could produce is incomparable. Both tools still need fact-checking and a human editor though.
Conversion AI vs. Snazzy AI
Snazzy AI can do what other AI-based article writing software can do, but it has several functions you won’t find on ConversionAI. These include:
- The ability to save and re-use details. You no longer have to re-type the keyword, company, target audience, tone of voice, descriptions, and other entries. This is a godsend if you’re only working on a single website or campaign.
- Pitch to VCs: If you’re planning to reach out to venture capitalists to pitch your idea, Snazzy AI makes it extraordinarily easier for you. This is awesome for those new at pitching concepts. As you can imagine, it is also good at email campaigns and outreach programs.
Snazzy is also a freemium tool, which means you can use it for free for as long as you want and if you are perfectly fine with just 5 generations a day.
Conversion AI vs Writesonic
Writesonic and ConversionAI have VERY similar functions and features. They can create ad copy, blog posts, SEO titles, descriptions, and any other types of content within minutes.
Like ConversionAI, Writesonic’s content still requires human editing (especially when doing long-form content) since they tend to have factual errors.
What I like about Writesonic is that aside from features similar to ConversionAI’s “Rewriter” and “Expander,” Writesonic also guides you with additional tools such as grammar checker and readability checker.
In my opinion, Conversion.AI is a pretty impressive AI tool. It’s a game-changer if you’re:
- Writing long-form fiction. With this copywriting tool, you can write the initial draft and it could help you craft a story with 20,000 words easily. However, if you’re dealing with facts and require accuracy with details (such as history books, programming guidebooks, and other similar projects), Jarvis may disappoint you.
- A marketing agency. If you handle multiple clients who require a wide range of content for ad campaigns, newsletters, social media management, and even for SEO (to improve rankings), conversionAI could be the star of your company. It could help increase productivity and submit deliverables at a better turnaround time. And because it is flexible enough to be used in various marketing campaigns, you can pick and choose the functions to use and create your own process to fit your agency’s requirements.
Personally, I love that it can be integrated with SurferSEO (I use this for writing long-form content with keywords). Use the Rewrite function and SurferSEO together and you’re sure to end up with high-converting, exceptionally rich content. But the actual integration could still improve. I was hoping it was a lot smoother without having to go back and forth from Conversion.AI to SurferSEO.
When it comes to helping people with writer’s block, the tool works like a charm. However, like other copywriting AI tools, the process still requires a human editor not only to infuse your tone of voice into the story, but to fact-check, plagiarism-check, and language-check (if you translated from one language to any of 11 available languages).
Of course, double-checking your content ensures Jarvis didn’t write gibberish and that the quality is up to par with your standards.
I hope this conversion.AI review helped you decide if ConversionAI is a good fit for you or not.